To know more about how to acquire specific government documents and which government agencies provide them, you can check out our primer. You can also download it using the link below.

Bureau of Internal Revenue

Services they provide:

  • TIN Application

  • Filing of ITR

Philippine Statistics Authority

Services they provide:

  • Birth Certificate

  • Death Certificate

  • Marriage Certificate

  • Certificate of No Marriage Record

Social Security System

Services they provide:

  • SS Number

  • UMID Card

  • Loans

  • Other Benefits

National Bureau of Investigation

Services they provide:

  • NBI Clearance

Land Transportation Office

Services they provide:

  • Student Permit

  • Driver's License

  • Vehicle Registration


Services they provide:

  • Housing Loan

  • Savings Programs

UP Career Assistance Program CBA-SE

For partnership inquiries, you can email us at

Contact Us

Room 403, Virata School of Business

University of the Philippines Diliman